SIA License

In order to qualify for the application of an SIA License, you will need to undergo security training first. Once you have completed your tuition, you will receive a certificate which you will need in order to apply for your SIA License.

Personal License

To qualify for a license to sell alcohol you will require training and a qualification which is S.Q.A. approved. This qualification is known as the Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (SCPLH) level 5. You can attend one of our one-day instructor-led courses, sitting the examination at the end of the day. On a successful pass, you will receive a SCPLH certificate that will allow you to apply to your local Licensing Board for your Personal License.


Blueprint Training administers the examinations on behalf of the awarding body (HABC). At the end of the exam all the test materials are sent to HABC for marking and the results will be emailed to you when we receive them. Please note * Due to Data Protection no results can be given out over the telephone. Certificates will be sent to you directly within 14 days of the examinations results being received.
Find a Course
Course Calendar


© 2023 Blueprint Training