Who is Managing Safely for?
Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
What does the business get?
Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
Managing Safely covers:
* Assessing risks
* Controlling risks
* Understanding responsibilities
* Understanding hazards
* Investigating incidents
* Measuring performance
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
What results can be expected on staff completing the IOSH managing safely course?
* Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
* Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
* Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
* Enhanced reputation within your supply chain